Montana mule deer

Gobbler24

In a bit less than 2 weeks I'll be in Montana after mule deer. Best part is my dad is going as well. He's always wanted to hunt mule deer but it never worked out. Got an invite from a friend whose family lives in Montana. We'll be in the Winifred area I believe. They have an area there that they elk hunt and c some good mule deer there as well. Never done this before , so it should be interesting. I've done a ton of reading on here and seeing and reading about other people's hunts is getting me a bit excited. With us luck and if u have any advice please share. Thanks. Ryan

In a bit less than 2 weeks I'll be in Montana after mule deer. Best part is my dad is going as well. He's always wanted to hunt mule deer but it never worked out. Got an invite from a friend whose family lives in Montana. We'll be in the Winifred area I believe. They have an area there that they elk hunt and c some good mule deer there as well. Never done this before , so it should be interesting. I've done a ton of reading on here and seeing and reading about other people's hunts is getting me a bit excited. With us luck and if u have any advice please share. Thanks. Ryan

I sent you a PM . It's a good area .

I just came back from just south of that area. Have hunted north of Lewistown for years and have always got into lots of Muleys. Good luck, we saw a guy with an absolute toad in his truck on Saturday evening in Lewistown. Should have got a pic, Id bet he was all of 180. He took it out of BLM in 417 he said.

I sent you a PM . It's a good area .

How was the hunt around Winifred? Looking at doing something similar this year.

Share any photos if you would like!

RJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back