WTS: 280 AI Reloading Supplies - Dies, Brass, Bullets

CodyCass

I have the following 280 AI reloading components for sale. The dies were used to reload 9 rounds. I built a custom savage 280 AI that weighed a metric ton so I got rid of it. My intentions were to replace it with a lighter 280 AI, but I have decided to go a different route. There is absolutely nothing wrong with these components, everything was purchased new by me.

1. Redding Competition Seater Die (these are the best seaters available IMO) - $100 TYD
2. Redding Instant Indicator Comparator, without dial. This die can be used to precisely measure; bullet seating depth, headspace, case length and bullet uniformity. They are extremely handy, I have one for everything I reload. - $100 TYD
3. Nosler brass, new unsized, unfired 41 pieces (I sold the 9 fired pieces with the barrel I had). $65 TYD
4. Barnes 145gr LRX BT (unopened) box of 50 - $35 TYD
5. Barnes 168gr LRX BT (1 box unopened, 1 box of 4). These are from one of the first runs of these bullets, as such the box incorrectly states "1:9 twist or faster", Barnes now recommends 1:8 twist for these. I've read some guys find success with 1:9 twist, just harder to dial in the load - $65 TYD

Pictures to be posted later. Buyer to pay 3% paypal fee or I will accept USPS money order. If someone wants to buy everything I will provide a discount.

Thanks for looking,
Cody

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back