Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

3d Targets

Fire_9

Anyone shoot a 3d target in their backyard? I'm looking to keep it under $150 otherwise I would just get a Rinehart without thinking twice. With my budget I was looking at the cabelas deluxe whitetail ($95) and the 4 sided glendel buck ($130). Anyone have any experience with either of these? It probably doesn't matter which one I get as I will mostly be shooting a trad bow but was curious if I should steer clear of either one. Thanks!

I have the glendel buck and really like it. The only problem I've had is the cheap plastic legs got toasted in the sun, nut that's an issue with all the 3D targets

I have the glendel buck and really like it. The only problem I've had is the cheap plastic legs got toasted in the sun, nut that's an issue with all the 3D targets

My legs melted in the sun as well. I called them and they wanted me to send the legs back on my dime before they would replace them! Not a chance i was spending that kind of money on shipping so i just made some splints for him out of plywood.

My rinehart held up way better than my glendel has. Watch for rinehart woodland buck targets that are blemished. They are a good bargain.

My brother got a glendel and it really helps to shoot at an animal shaped target when the time actually comes to shoot an animal (who would have thought?!) We like the target a lot.

U can get the Glendel full rut for 159 from midway every couple of months the run the factory blemishes I got one last yr and its a great target and one of the only ones the size of a real deer that doesn't cost a fortune only thing wrong on mine i could find was the belly has a color run

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back