Gear Pile for Elk (Epilogue)

As expected, the prose is almost as fine as the hunt itself. Congrats, Ken. Happy for you.

Awesome hunt Ken! Great pictures too.

I think I could get back in to elk hunting if I had a Mr. Goodride following me around.

I'm scratching my head-custom rifle, Denali, Swaro's, yoga mat. :)

Nice story NHY.

Great to read. Thanks for sharing, NHY. Now... ya wanna drop the mule off at my house? ;)

Does the mat come with instructor?

Think it might have come with the First Lite 3/4 long johns I purchased....they profile very yoga'ish...:eek:

Thanks guys...I'm gona do my darndest not to go with out Ken Jr. again, his company was sorely missed...and he agrees.

[ Goodride did not like his nostrils coated with elk blood this fine morning and let us know about it. Mike actually told me, "Don't step behind him"....I had sorta figured that out on my own. The mule was just about to carry the dead tree off with his rope tether...but he settled when the hinds weight hit the panniers and we made it down in one load.] Quote

FYI: I carry 2 old 35mm film canisters filled with Vicks-vapo-rub. Back that mule off 100 yds,smear each nostril with Vicks, let him sit for 10 min. and he won't be able to smell anything. Plus you haven't hurt him a bit and he'll have clear nostrils.

Nicely done by the way.

FYI: I carry 2 old 35mm film canisters filled with Vicks-vapo-rub. Back that mule off 100 yds,smear each nostril with Vicks, let him sit for 10 min. and he won't be able to smell anything. Plus you haven't hurt him a bit and he'll have clear nostrils.

Good one cowboy! That sounds like something my Uncle Dutch would have done........ and I know that it works!

Good one cowboy! That sounds like something my Uncle Dutch would have done........ and I know that it works!

Well for chits and giggles in my younger tougher days, we'd just blindfold em with a jacket, load em up with whatever was scaring them, pull the blindfold and think we were having fun. Sometimes you had to repeat procedure as necessary.

NHY- I would guess it's safe to say you were happy with the performance of the Scenar?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back