MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Anybody else having issues with the forum?

Alabama

When I click onto some threads it will take me to Academy Sports with a feature product. I'm not clicking an ad, I'm actually clicking on a thread title when it does this. Anyone else having this happen?

I was just complaining to my wife, I get a jewel site (3 to 4 days). Usually lets me it in after 4 or 5 times. Pain in the ass!

Oh I have issues with many of you people.

This is the airing of grievances post, yes?

I was wondering if my computer had a virus at first but it only happens here on hunttalk. It just started a few days ago.

I was just complaining to my wife, I get a jewel site (3 to 4 days). Usually lets me it in after 4 or 5 times. Pain in the ass!

Same here. Why the heck do I need jewelry. I got money to spend on huntin' stuff :)

I think the site has been "hijacked" if three of us are getting the same ad. It only happens on "hunttalk".

good luck to all
the dog

Wrong subforum Ben, this is a gathering place of "friends"... I know, I got the quotes in the wrong place.:p

SERENITY NOW!

Seriously though, if more folks are getting it than one, then there's a hitch in the giddyup somewhere.

I sent this thread to the web guys for their troubleshooting. I will report if anything is found.

So when I hit "NEW POSTS" tonight.... this ad pops up. It's always this ad. Heck I don't even have a wife or girlfriend :)

attachment.php

good luck to all
the dog

Reading this early in the week, I sent the web guys to check it out. The web crew has run a search and check of the data base, with nothing found. Not sure what it is. Seems more people would get it if the data base was the problem.

Sorry for the headache.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tracker boat
Back