Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Hello from South Dakota

Eric32

Hello,
I joined the Hunt Talk forum a few years ago and lost track of it. There appears to be a lot of great information sharing and I'd like to be a part of that. I have followed the On Your Own Adventures and Fresh Tracks television shows and really enjoy them. I like the DIY public land format because I don't know many land owners here in SD and if it weren't for public land access, I don't think I would be able to participate in the outdoor activities I love. I primarily fly fish, waterfowl hunt, pheasant hunt, archery/shotgun turkey hunt, archery/rifle deer hunt and rifle antelope hunt. I wont claim to be great at any of them, but I have fun and learn something new every trip. I've been on 2 Montana black bear hunts with good friends, but filled no tags. Automobile troubles thwarted the first trip. And inclement weather made the 2nd trip interesting. Saw bear sign both trips, but couldn't catch up to them. Another Time perhaps. My top 2 hunts would be Ibex or Aoudad I think. Elk or Caribou would be pretty awesome too. Thanks for reading. Have a good day.

Back