Randy was right

That is really awesome love the pics!

Question... how do you get a zero point hunt in the special draw without using your points? I’d like to hear about this as I’ve been saving points & thought I’d have to take second or third choice tags or leftovers?

Good work you’ve got a great thing going there as a family!

“my nipple is in a cactus” Now there's something you don't hear everyday, but at the same time if you've hunted Wyoming you understand how easy it could happen. Congrats on the family hunt and the tags notched.

Congrats on a great hunt! Sounds like it was a great time.

Question... how do you get a zero point hunt in the special draw without using your points? I’d like to hear about this as I’ve been saving points & thought I’d have to take second or third choice tags or leftovers?

The only way you can keep your points is if you draw a tag on your 2nd or 3rd choice like you mentioned. OR if you buy a leftover tag. I'm not quite sure exactly what JR did but it kind of sounded like he bought leftover tags.

That is really awesome love the pics!

Good work you’ve got a great thing going there as a family!

It was a second choice draw for me, and first choice for my dad and brother as a party.

Cool story. Nipples and cactus are not compatible I’m guessing?

Back