Hello from MN

AKal

I have been lurking around here for the past few months, love the comradery here. Seems like a great group of outdoors people and look forward to getting to know everyone here! Will say I do not post much in forums beings I am new to most of this and am in no way an expert on much, but if I feel I may have something worth while to add I sure will, mainly because there are a lot of very educated people on here.

I am from west central MN, Detroit Lakes to be precise aka lakes country. I deer hunt mainly white tails, by bow and rifle, big waterfowl hunter and grouse hunter, turkey, coyotes, small game, walleye fishing, ice fishing and all that is what I keep myself busy with. When not busy with that I like to work on my Chevy diesel and my 98 trans am. I also like to make maple syrup in the spring and tinker in my shop. I have always wanted to go west on hunting trips with my dad who went with his dad 20+ years ago, so I have lots of questions and I have found this site full of valuable information!

Good luck to everyone on there future hunting adventures!

Welcome, DL area is a awesome place. Lots to learn from folks on here. Even tho I also don't post much I sure like reading about others adventures.

Welcome! Minnesotan here too, about 45 min from you in Pequot Lakes. Had to laugh reading your post, sounded like I was writing it. I own a duck camp, archery and rifle hunt big whitetails and enjoy tinkering with my '79 Trans Am in my shop, lol.

Back