Back in the goose decoys

Sask hunter

Geese are scattered jumpy and not many around but I did alright this morning. 7 big honkers and 6 ducks
OAtc21d.jpg

Nice!

I was up near North Battleford a few weeks ago. We had a great time shooting geese and ducks!

Nicely done!! wish we could shoot that many here, limit two for us. A lot of work setting up if your by yourself for two birds sometimes.

Is that your decoy spread in the bed of the pickup? Nice shooting. We need a trailer of full bodies to have geese give us a chance here.

Is that your decoy spread in the bed of the pickup? Nice shooting. We need a trailer of full bodies to have geese give us a chance here.

I had 2 more dozen shells in the back seat and a mojo. I'm wanting to get a trailer some day but more so for the snow spread I want to build

Nicely done!! wish we could shoot that many here, limit two for us. A lot of work setting up if your by yourself for two birds sometimes.
Yes I agree. A guy puts the time in scouting and then a couple hours before daylight getting decoys out and blind hidden. 2 geese is basically shooting at one flock.

I kinda wish they would increase our Canada limit to 10 or 12 a day

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back