2017 Wyoming deer hunt

Nick87

We made it out to Wyoming for the second year the first week of october. We had some crazy weather this year. My brother shot his buck the second day, within feet of where he shot his buck last year. This year the unit we were hunting had a four point restriction. I looked over a ton of bucks, but the majority of the time I couldn't confirm four points until they were going away or creating the horizon I wanted to be extra sure. The wind blowing the spotting scope and us around sometimes it made confirming it a little tricky. I finally shot my buck the sixth day. I ended up passing on quite a few 3x3's that were probably larger than the buck I shot. It was an absolute awesome time and we got to bring our dad along which made all that better. Looking fireard to chasing elk nect year as that is out next step. I've only been back for three days and I'm already trying to pencil out next year's hunt, I can't wait! Good luck to all who have hunts up and coming this year!

The first buck is my brothers, second one is mine. Sorry about the pictures a good camera is definitely on the list for next year instead of using our phones.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back