Idaho Middle Fork Ram

Nice write up and congrats on the hard earned ram! I always look at that hunt in the Frank with a bit of desire!

Nice write up and congrats on the hard earned ram! I always look at that hunt in the Frank with a bit of desire!

Thanks man. ya the Frank is a brutal place but at the same time its a really cool place. not for the faint of heart. I'll be putting in for mountain goat in there next!

Great ram. I’ve been on one sheep hunt. When making the stalk for the shot, the best I can describe it is the feeling an athlete must get as they are about to play in the Super Bowl or World Series. It’s an amazing moment and you realize you may never have a sheep tag again.
You earned it...congrats.

Missed this one the first time around. Great write up of a great hunt. Congratulations on your persistence in sticking it out and making it happen.

I missed this post also! Having spent time in the same country after sheep and goat, I see what you did there! That's a beauty of a ram! Congratulations.

20 years from now, those memories will still be sharp and vivid.

I missed this post also! Having spent time in the same country after sheep and goat, I see what you did there! That's a beauty of a ram! Congratulations.

20 years from now, those memories will still be sharp and vivid.

Thanks man! Goat in that area is my next goal. if I draw it I need to visit with you about it.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back