Who wants to hunt BIG BUCKS IN OHIO!!!

Not too concerned about the rules....
This guy would have to PAY ME more than he could imagine to make me pay attention to this offer.....an Ohio deer hunt, yawn......
Sorry in advance to any Midwesterners taken aback.......

I live in Ohio and I wouldn't give you two cents to hunt whitetail here anymore, other than a meat hunt. Lack of public land or access, leasers, and outfitters ran amok contribute to my feelings toward my home state and their "management".

I live in Ohio and I wouldn't give you two cents to hunt whitetail here anymore, other than a meat hunt. Lack of public land or access, leasers, and outfitters ran amok contribute to my feelings toward my home state and their "management".

Won't be long now and SD will be the same way. Big game is going the way of the pheasant in a hurry.

Come on read the rules.. this thread and you will be banned.
NO ADVERTISING IS ALLOWED WITHIN THE THREADS OF THIS FORUM WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL. THIS FORUM IS SUPPORTED AND MADE AVAILABLE BY THOSE COMPANIES YOU SEE ADVERTISING HERE. IF YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE ON THIS FORUM, PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE.
https://onyourownadventures.com/hunttalk/showthread.php?260827-The-Rules

View attachment 75258

Rule violations or other 'indiscretions' committed by our newer members may sometmes be intentional or quite often, unintentional, especially when they may be unfamiliar with existing rules.Hypocrisy, however, is malign and a deliberately disengenuous act of practicing opposite to what one preaches. Wouldn't you agree?

Rule violations or other 'indiscretions' committed by our newer members may sometmes be intentional or quite often, unintentional, especially when they may be unfamiliar with existing rules.Hypocrisy, however, is malign and a deliberately disengenuous act of practicing opposite to what one preaches. Wouldn't you agree?

???

Agreed 100%.

I bet a few of you looked up his business anyway.I checked out his pricing.So even though it got axed,he still got some free advertisement out of it.I would never pay his price for an Ohio hunt though

Back