Kimber 6.5 CM and Swarovski

Thanks, everyone. Only 79 rifle tickets left. We won't start another one after this sells out.

I don't consider myself a gambler, but then again I farm for a living and I cave every time I see Oak promoting these raffles .......... maybe I am a gambling addict?
Hopefully Christmas comes early this year and out of Colorado.

Thanks, everyone. Chipping away. Twenty one rifle tickets left, and a whoooole lotta Swaro tickets.

Less than 2 weeks until we draw the winners. The rifle is long sold out, but still a whooole lotta (137) Swaro tickets left.

My buddy says no one east of the Mississippi ever wins any of these. I am going to prove him wrong. Thanks Oak.

My buddy says no one east of the Mississippi ever wins any of these. I am going to prove him wrong. Thanks Oak.

:D There is a gentleman from NC who won a Swaro raffle one year and a rifle raffle the next. He begs to differ with your buddy. ;)

If bitching is allowed, no one from Roswell New Mexico has won. I hope to change that this year. I need a smiley!

ARE THE TICKETS ALL SOLD? i AM ASSUMING SO SINCE i CAN NOT PURCHASE ONE......DANG LATE TO THE PARTY
Yes they are. Does the big orange "Sold Out" over the description show up for you? You're the second person to ask after it was marked sold out.

Quit bumping this thread. The only way I stand a chance of winning is if I forget I even bought a ticket. LOL.

Back