Caribou Gear Tarp

Kimber 6.5 CM and Swarovski

Oak

Expert
Wow, a guy doesn't visit the forum for a month and you folks rack up 20 pages of posts. Looks like lots of success so far this fall.

I have another couple of raffles to announce, if any are interested. The first is our standard Swarovski Optik raffle, with the prize being 10x42 EL Range binoculars or any Swaro product of equal or lesser value. Only 250 tickets available at $25 each.

The second is a Kimber Mountain Ascent in 6.5 Creedmoor, topped with a Leupold VX6 HD 3-18x44, and shipped in a Boyt hard gun case. See details below. A maximum of 300 tickets will be sold at $25 each. Both drawings will be held on December 7, just in time for Christmas!

Get 'um tickets here. Thanks for playing, and good luck!

Attachments

• C&A Package_RMBS_v3.jpg
    C&A Package_RMBS_v3.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 1,653
I would never shoot such a hipster piece, but I will gladly support RMBS. Maybe I can rebarrel it to something much less trendy...

Oak is there only one Swarovski raffle or will you start one every 250 as in the past?

Thanks for the support, gentlemen, as well as those of you who purchased but didn't reply.

Oak is there only one Swarovski raffle or will you start one every 250 as in the past?

Once this raffle ends we will begin the annual spring raffles, which will include the 3 statewide licenses, two custom rifles, and the continuous Swarovski raffles. We must have a valid raffle license from the state to begin a raffle, and they won't issue 2018 licenses until November. Therefore we can't start a raffle that ends in 2018 until having the new license.

Stay tuned for a special announcement about the drawing date for the spring raffles. A certain HT celebrity might be in attendance. ;)

I might have to quit trimming my goatee if I get a 6.5 Creedmoor and just go full hipster. But it's worth a chance or two.

Thank you, everyone. It has been a very popular raffle, so time for procrastinators to act. Fewer than 30 tickets remain for the rifle, but still around 65 left for the optics.

No more rifle tickets left.

From the ashes, it rises again. I've been issued a new authorization, same terms and conditions (sorry, have been working on grazing issues all week).

Due to popular demand, I have secured a second rifle package and tickets are now available. There is still about 34 optics tickets left as well.

Also, I worked my butt off to sell out the first one so that I could go hunt muleys next weekend. Now I'm saddled with this. :mad: Please consider my situation. ;)

Oak, I have not purchased yet. I always buy when you first post and have not won yet. I will wait for that feeling or the last day. But, I will get there.

Great cause!

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back