Hunter Orange required in Wyoming

ClearCreek

I have been seeing a lot of photos on this site of antelope taken in Wyoming and the hunter has no hunter orange on or anywhere in sight.

Just wanted to remind hunters that at least one piece of hunter orange (an orange cap is enough) is required when hunting big game in Wyoming.

ClearCreek

once the animal is dead you are no longer required to wear orange unless you are still hunting.

This seems to pop up every year. I always take one picture with orange than take it off for the rest. I hate seeing the orange in my pictures.

This seems to pop up every year. I always take one picture with orange than take it off for the rest. I hate seeing the orange in my pictures.

+1. Every year I get jumped by someone because I don't have orange on in my picture

Camo orange is also legal by the way. I have no problem with hunters taking it off for the pics.

I have been seeing a lot of photos on this site of antelope taken in Wyoming and the hunter has no hunter orange on or anywhere in sight.

Just wanted to remind hunters that at least one piece of hunter orange (an orange cap is enough) is required when hunting big game in Wyoming.

ClearCreek

Here's one more for you, hunt over, orange off. Sorry for blood, nature of the wound and nothing to clean it up with.
DSC02255.jpg

wowzers, thats a great pronghorn. He has everything, mass, length, deep cutters.

I'm a big fatass and don't want to look like the great pumpkin in my pics, so I take my orange off for pics. I'll take one with orange on for game warden sake, but don't normally share that one.

Same rules in MT. Just like others have mentioned, snap a quick one with "orange" and then lose the uniform.
37407579870_abab50d056_c.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back