1. Default Hunter Orange required in Wyoming

I have been seeing a lot of photos on this site of antelope taken in Wyoming and the hunter has no hunter orange on or anywhere in sight.

Just wanted to remind hunters that at least one piece of hunter orange (an orange cap is enough) is required when hunting big game in Wyoming.

ClearCreek

2. Default

once the animal is dead you are no longer required to wear orange unless you are still hunting.

This seems to pop up every year. I always take one picture with orange than take it off for the rest. I hate seeing the orange in my pictures.
    "I'll put some whiskey into my whiskey"

Quote Originally Posted by Schaaf View Post
    This seems to pop up every year. I always take one picture with orange than take it off for the rest. I hate seeing the orange in my pictures.
    +1. Every year I get jumped by someone because I don't have orange on in my picture

Camo orange is also legal by the way. I have no problem with hunters taking it off for the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Schaaf View Post

^ that right there...
    Don't you ever wonder why
    In spite of all that's wrong here
    There's still so much that goes so right
    And beauty abounds?

The thunder rolls and the baby sighs
    And the rain comes down
    Don't you wanta thank someone for this?
    -Andrew Peterson

Thanks for the reminder. Good to remember. Like others, I often remove the orange for the photo.

Quote Originally Posted by ClearCreek View Post
    I have been seeing a lot of photos on this site of antelope taken in Wyoming and the hunter has no hunter orange on or anywhere in sight.

Just wanted to remind hunters that at least one piece of hunter orange (an orange cap is enough) is required when hunting big game in Wyoming.

ClearCreek
    Here's one more for you, hunt over, orange off. Sorry for blood, nature of the wound and nothing to clean it up with.
    Name:  DSC02255.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  59.7 KB

Incredible buck and great picture jm77!
    RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME

Great buck JM77!

wowzers, thats a great pronghorn. He has everything, mass, length, deep cutters.

I'm a big fatass and don't want to look like the great pumpkin in my pics, so I take my orange off for pics. I'll take one with orange on for game warden sake, but don't normally share that one.
    I'm an addict...archery, rifles, shotguns, handguns, muzzleloaders, hunting, fishing, fly fishing..and I don't want rehab

CWEH...Colorado's Worst Elk Hunter 2007-2016 (but I'm still damned sexy)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCushman View Post
    I'm a big fatass and don't want to look like the great pumpkin in my pics...
    C'mon Cushman, do it for the spirit of Halloween!

Good buck JM77!

Like others, orange is almost always off for the pictures.
    "It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take a chance?" -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by JohnCushman View Post
    I'm a big fatass and don't want to look like the great pumpkin in my pics, so I take my orange off for pics. I'll take one with orange on for game warden sake, but don't normally share that one.
    Name:  halloween-costumes-men-ideas-diy-pumpkins.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  72.7 KB
    When all the trees have been cut down, when all the animals have been hunted, when all the waters are polluted, when all the air is unsafe to breathe, only then will you discover you cannot eat money.

Cree Prophecy

Same rules in MT. Just like others have mentioned, snap a quick one with "orange" and then lose the uniform.