Hello from Colorado - big family of hunters

Lychordia

So excited for 2nd season. I go up with my big family... More gals than fellows this year. Dad, me, my 2 sisters, 2 brothers, 2 wives, 1 gf, 2 sons... I'm the oldest Sister. Next year we most likely will add 2 nephews coming of age..
I've been hunting for about 10 seasons since I was 16 (40 something now). I love it. I have been the last 4 years. Now I'm stalking all the hunting groups and chats stocking up on knowledge. Nice to meet you all! I'm sure I will bug you for questions later!

Thats awsome Lychordia. I love group hunts way to much fun keep up the tradition , i miss colorado so much i want to move back so bad . hope all is well for you and you family on this years hunt , i hunt in western colorado near paionia way to hot this year and way to many muzzle loader hunters . you should have a great hunt this year with many elk since the archery and blackpowder hunt was horrible . good luck and have fun

Thank you Sportsman1! We recently got an ATV. We are excited for the new options that opens up to us. Dad had hernia surgery recently and we were worried about him over exerting himself. He's young, but still. I hope some day you can move back to Colorado. It really is a great state. The 2nd seasons have been so hot for the last couple of years. I don't think this year will be any different. I love hunting with the family. We went shopping for the "food" today. Lots of chatting and excitement. We leave Thursday morning (dad's talking 5am). LOL. Will probably get some Colorado River fishing done Friday afternoon. Well, thanks again for the welcome.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back