New Mexico
image.jpg
Wyoming
image.jpg
Colorado

It's been a fun year.

Disclaimer: "No Crocs were worn while harvesting these animals!"

Last edited:
Sweet!! I did a multi state hunt years ago. Add Texas to that threesome, the tags are allotted to landowners.
Looks like NM had great forage this year from the pics. A Texas panhandle hunt would look great with your other 3 beauties.
Nice job.

Sweet!! I did a multi state hunt years ago. Add Texas to that threesome, the tags are allotted to landowners.
Looks like NM had great forage this year from the pics. A Texas panhandle hunt would look great with your other 3 beauties.
Nice job.

I saw quite a few nice bucks in north Texas a few years ago. I would love to try getting that off of the list. Thanks!

Living the dream with 3 nice bucks from 3 different states. How long did each hunt take you ?

Living the dream with 3 nice bucks from 3 different states. How long did each hunt take you ?

New Mexico is a three day season, I got him on the second day.
Wyoming turned out to be tough with a third choice tag, lucked out and got him second day.
Colorado was an opening day buck.

It was a lot of fun. I would like to try Nebraska, Montana and Texas for lope.

That's a hell of a year, Andy.

I can't imagine a way to have more fun then back to back to back pronghorn hunts.

You're in for a good winter's eats as well. Awesome.

Thanks guys! Now I get to sit at home and wait for everyone's elk and deer pics. Can't wait to see how everyone's hunts turn out.

That's a hell of a year, Andy.

I can't imagine a way to have more fun then back to back to back pronghorn hunts.

You're in for a good winter's eats as well. Awesome.
What he said! I just love the nature of pronghorn hunts.

Randy11 mentioned the great winter's eats.

It still baffles me how many people that will not eat pronghorn unless it is jerky. Get the hide off and get it cooled down. I've heard if a lope runs its no good...BS! But hey...those are the guys that aren't competition for tags, I love those guys for not liking the meat.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back