Caribou Gear

Colorado 82/86 DIY

No, I'm not that good with a computer. I have before though in units that I hunt.

Bottom line, I think it's bullshit beating someone up for trying to help a fellow hunter.

Last edited:
One thing I do know, is that when I am researching a new area, one of the first things I do is google search the unit, all of the name terrain features, trailheads, etc. If I find anything on the web I cross it off the list.

On an open forum you aren't just telling the person asking, you are telling everyone who googles it, in perpetuity.

As a person who has hunted these units and will be hunting these units in the future all I have to say is I see both sides. But it doesn't bother me too much that he showed those images, there is a burn there you can find than info pretty easily and that is the only pass around; plus there's a camp ground close by on the 86 side. It's no secret that you can glass there and other hunters will be around. It's usually not a good idea to go hunt a spot you heard of on a forum anyways. If somebody goes to that spot and kills an elk from reading a post then good for them, but it's not likely.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back