Default Heading for Buffalo

Leaving Friday , headed to Buffalo to hunt 22. All these antelope pics are makin me hungry for some backstrap. Hope to post one next week! Keep em coming, good stuff!

Don't forget to swing into the "Sports Lure" in Buffalo. It is an awesome little sports shop.
    “The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.” - Jack London

I'm gonna do that. Hope I can find a lope on that limited public ground so I can look around that country a bit !i

I'm leaving Sunday from Michigan to hunt the same unit, have no idea what I'm doing but I'm hoping to make it work

Good luck guys!! When I left Kaycee on Friday a lot of the lopes were on private but still huntable on blm. On x maps are a definite plus.
    I work so I can hunt

Stay safe! My buddy is an emt up there so don't give him any extra work!
    If you've come this far, might as well go all the way.

Good luck

Good luck. Buffalo is a cool little town. I drove through there last week.

9. Default

Yeah the Sports lure is a must see.
    And Buffalo is a nice little town.
    Don't forget to drive up to hopping Ucross.......

Thanks for the travel tips guys. Got my representative head mounted last year. Just looking for a buck willing to sacrifice himself for my grille ! Taste better than Pa. white tails !

If you are into history at all check out the Fort Phil Kearney historical site, just north of Buffalo. Pretty wild story there.
    “The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.” - Jack London

Stop in to the Winchester steak house for a great meal. Yes expensive but the best steak and mushrooms I've ever had. Good luck on your hunt drive safe.

13. Default

I'm headed to Buffalo myself from Tallahassee FL as we speak. Headed through Memphis now. Hunting Unit 20.

I’ll be there the end of the month. Hopefully there’ll be some left

Quote Originally Posted by PAGOAT View Post
    Stop in to the Winchester steak house for a great meal. Yes expensive but the best steak and mushrooms I've ever had. Good luck on your hunt drive safe.
    Ha! Just got back from dinner there. Great meal as always.
    John

Good luck and safe travels!

17. Default

Just got into Buffalo last night. Planning on being here about 10 days or so. If I tag out early I will try to find a deer or elk tag here or on the way home.