Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

WTB Canada Geese Decoys

joelhunter

Didn't realize how much of an investment trying goose hunting would be. Anyone looking to part with decoys at a reasonable price?

South central Indiana. I see you are in northern Illinois. north east, or north west?

My friend has been hinting at selling his whole trailer full of goose decoys (4-5 dozen standers and feeders and bigfoots, plus 5-6 dozen stackable shells, plus some ultra-giant ones you can hide under, if memory serves) for years. Located in Colorado, however, so logistically not sure how it would work, but PM me if you don't have any local success.

Well, that sounds like an impressive collection, but I'm just looking for a dozen or so to join a friend who just got started last year and already has 24 decoys. Thanks for commenting, and if you hear of anything closer, feel free to drop me a message.

Oh it's an investment alright hahaha. I've seen some on craigslist from time to time in my area. IMO don't waste money on poor quality decoys...no matter how tempting it may be.

I suggest getting on CL and FB right after the season. They go quick and have a high resale value. Probably won't see any go for less than 50% of retail. I am always looking to increase my spread and look several hours away.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerrod12
Back