Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Never Get Tired of...

Big Sky

I just never get tired of seeing the fall colors in Montana. I wish the drought had not dried up one of my favorite fishing creeks, but it will run again some day. In the mean time I will enjoy the vibrant colors fall. This photo was taken less than a 1/2 mile from my front door.
attachment.php

This is a little further from my front door, but not by a whole lot. Pretty nice fall colors as well. ;)
I LOVE MONTANA!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Well I guess it all depends on where in Montana you are, my colors are a couple of shades darker...

This was my sunset yesterday, a pretty good snow storm.
The sun in the storm.jpg

But things were nicer earlier in the day.

Attachments

• P1030850.jpg
    P1030850.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 374
Someday maybe Ill be able to retire out there. Could be worse I could live in the concrete jungle. Instead I live in a golden turning jungle of soybeans and corn and falling leaves and combines. That also brings out the frolicking whitetails and pheasants. I suppose Iowa isnt thatttt bad

I alternately hate brookies out here because they occupy water that cutthroat should be in, and love them because big spawned up males are some of the prettiest things on earth. Excellent photos, big sky.

Awesome pics BigSky. Nice view from your home and tremendous colors on that Brookie. Like said above, 'hope someday I will retire out there' to enjoy that daily. Thanks for posting.

I hope y'all enjoy the fall because most of the time our fall in Florida is similar to our summer. It is a balmy 92 degrees today with only 85% humidity. I could really use some cold weather about now.

plumber1969, that kind of weather in October would kill me right off. Absolutely not wired for that kind of heat this far into fall.

Back