Failure is Just a Dress Rehearsal for Success

Well written with some really good pics.

Congrats to you and your bride and thanks for taking the time to put the report together.

It was a very enjoyable read!

What an outstanding adventure! Congrats to you two!! Thanks for the photo documentary....very well done.

That is really a bummer about the Lymes disease. Super cool she is recovering and was able to hunt her moose the way she wanted and get it done.

Congratulations to you and Irene. Looking forward to hearing how the elk hunts go!

What a great writeup and pics. Congratulations!! I'm sure he will taste excellent! Best of luck with the elk tags.

Hard to imagine a much better couple hunt then that. I love it.

Thanks for stopping by on the way home, and congrats again! That's a hunt neither of you will be forgetting.

Great write up and so glad to see the bull and Irene's excitement. As if I need more reason to be excited for my season!!!

He would tape out to be 31" wide and won't score even an honorable mention in any record books except for the G & I Martin club. He's a world record in that hunting club and we couldn't be happier with the outcome of the hunt.
One of my favorite lines of the whole adventure, the G&I Club will always be more meaningful than any other record book. Truly a pleasure to read your report and not to put too much pressure on you, but I'm already looking for the next chapter in the Martin family hunts. Congratulations and best wishes for Irene's continued improvement!

Terrific work Martins. Great accounting of the adventure. One of the best on HT.............ever.

He would tape out to be 31" wide and won't score even an honorable mention in any record books except for the G & I Martin club. He's a world record in that hunting club and we couldn't be happier with the outcome of the hunt.

Awesome. That picture of your wife after the shot is simply outstanding. Thank you for sharing the hunt.

Amazing story and pics! Thanks for the inReach updates while you were out there. Does Irene know you posted all these pics of her on here? :cool:

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RAWMIA
Back