PEAX Equipment

on x hunt app.

old man

this old man is very confused with on x hunt app. bought Wyo. chip update and app for phone about a month ago and it doesn't have burns, logging, or forest service on it. what is the problem? do i have to pay extra for them. how do i go about getting them? This new tech is hard for us old people LOL.

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BxEOAlPkpNY[/video]

You have them already. Randy got some videos on his YouTube channel that cover those features. Watching them is probably going to be easier than us trying to walk you thru it.

Last edited:
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BxEOAlPkpNY[/video]

You have them already. Randy got some videos on his YouTube channel that cover those features. Watching them is probably going to be easier than us trying to walk you thru it.

already watched and did nothing for me .those layers do not come up on my app.

1. Make sure app is updated.
2. Ensure the layer you want is selected (green box around it.)and that the transparency is also not turned all the way down.
3. You may need to completely exit out of app and come back in.

You can also view everything on your computer at the webapp.

I too have struggled with OnX to even show anything at times. Logging out and then logging back in seems to help that.

If your still having issues, it may be your server. If I am on WIFI at work there are security settings that block some content inside the app and desktop version. If I switch it off and run cellular data all the functions are there. I found that out by working with the help desk and having them log into my account. It worked fine for them so I went to a free WIFI place and tried that server and it was all functional. Isolated the problem to my work server where I do most of my desk scouting. ( on break of course). ;)

so simple, yet No one said you have to turn on the nation wide layers. Done , thanks for trying.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back