Tribal Heritage and Grizzly Bear Protection Act (H.R. 3894)

From the Act:

Ban trophy hunting and non-discriminatory predator control measures that may result in taking of grizzly bears on public lands

WTH is "Trophy Hunting"? Someone should provide a detailed definition. Especially since someone is trying to use the term in an Act of Congress.

...idiot transfer supporters...

Funny, I always thought that people like you were the idiots. That bill sounds just as stupid as the idea that the federal government will protect "public" lands better than the states so I'm surprised you don't like it.

New rule. If you do not live in the middle of the region that is impacted by grizzlies then you can not sponsor a bill related to grizzlies.

Funny, I always thought that people like you were the idiots. That bill sounds just as stupid as the idea that the federal government will protect "public" lands better than the states so I'm surprised you don't like it.

You ever think before you post?

What is with with non native liberals pretending that tribal governments care about, are good at or know anything about wildlife management.
Anybody that's been to a reservation in this region with their eyes open knows that to be false.

If tribes don’t want to kill bears, they can leave it up to us heathens.

Funny how the dems will support a bill at the request of a minority religion and oppose anything at the request of a Protestant.

Maybe we should gift the good politician from Arizona a pair of bacon pants and invite him to hike with us outside of Yellowstone. He might be privileged to meet one of the bears he feels the need to protect for perpetuity.

The claims that the Trump administration is ignoring the science with delisting the bears is laughable.

Maybe we should gift the good politician from Arizona a pair of bacon pants and invite him to hike with us outside of Yellowstone. He might be privileged to meet one of the bears he feels the need to protect for perpetuity.

The claims that the Trump administration is ignoring the science with delisting the bears is laughable.

Great. Now all I can think about are bacon pants.

Darn it Gerald!

Bill isn't going anywhere. It's a dead fish.

Native Americans are a religion now?

The article says they are “considered sacred by many Tribes” so I’m not sure what else you’d call it. If you can explain it better, feel free. However, I’m betting most of what you “know” will be the result of a google search done 5 minutes after you read this post.

The article says they are “considered sacred by many Tribes” so I’m not sure what else you’d call it. If you can explain it better, feel free. However, I’m betting most of what you “know” will be the result of a google search done 5 minutes after you read this post.
There are these entities called tribes that can have varying spiritual/religion beliefs and customs. Logic would hold that tribes that existing in proximity would have some similar beliefs or hold the same areas as sacred. Didn't need the Google.

My mom is an enrolled member of CSKT and wife is an enrolled member of Turtle Mountain Chippewa.

Of course I do, but I think that rude people that arbitrarily call others idiots deserve to be treated in kind, along that line of thinking; evidently you don't think before you post since you don't seem to understand what a complete sentence is.

Now that's taking the high road approach!

One interesting dichotomy in this is when tribal entities want to be treated as sovereign nations, but then expect to have direct say in how wildlife is managed off of a reservation/sovereignity.

There are these entities called tribes that can have varying spiritual/religion beliefs and customs. Logic would hold that tribes that existing in proximity would have some similar beliefs or hold the same areas as sacred. Didn't need the Google.

My mom is an enrolled member of CSKT and wife is an enrolled member of Turtle Mountain Chippewa.

And so their desire for protecting bears stems from a religious aspect or not?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back