Hello from North Carolina

crazytrain

I'm originally from good ole Nebraska but the Marine Corps has me in North Carolina at least for the next few years. I grew up goose hunting thanks to one of my uncles that would take me out. I was hoping that I would be able to get back to Nebr this year and go after an antelope with my brother but the love of the Corps decided I won't be.

Any advice anyone is willing to give it is very much appreciated.

Daniel

Welcome to NC and to the forum Marine. You shouldn't have any problem finding plenty of waterfowl hunting out in that part of the state; anything from shooting rails in the marsh grass to swans, sea ducks, puddle ducks, divers, they're all out there. I'll PM you a forum which will be very helpful in making contacts and learning what there is to hunt and fish for in NC.

Welcome to the forum. NC has a lot of opportunity to get out and chase critters, just don't be surprised the first time you see a deer and think it is a dog :) (not like our Midwestern deer - I'm originally from IN). I did a stint at Bragg before I got Uncle Sugar to move me to the promised land ;)

Back