How's it going? Anyone know this Moosie Guy?

SoloIdaho

I was Elk hunting this weekend and ran into this clown running around in the snow.....

Actually a good buddy of mine and we went on the hunt together. He mentioned the website and I thought I would join in on all of the fun. We took my son on his first Elk hunt. Found some great bulls, but didn't get one loaded in the truck this time. It was a great weekend with a lot of antics. If you know Mooise, you know it's going to be a blast.

Attachments

• 20171001_121711_001.jpg
    20171001_121711_001.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 576
  • 20171001_113935.jpg
    20171001_113935.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 587
I saw some of his pictures of this hunt on Facebook. He spoke very highly of you and your son. Welcome to the site and good luck the rest of the season

I look forward to more adventures of Moosie and you.

Only for 15 years...........

Dawg, we need to do lunch again !! I see on FB you haven't slowed down in the bird slaying festivities.

Hey guys... Been a long time. Big Fin's kept the house in order and running. Good to see that !!

I've had a million things going on. Branching out. I have a new cool hunting venture going on I'll post in here soon.

I was in a Group text with Big Fin this morning on Buglers' wifes opening day general season buck. WOW. Fin used a word ("Ardent" followers of the Moosie Flock). I had to google that. He knows I'm a redneck ;)

Someone say Loin cloth ???

Attachments

• Oryx_Outfit.jpg
    Oryx_Outfit.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 164
Back