Caribou Gear Tarp

Tom Petty RIP

Such a shame. I grew up listening to his music. He has always been one of my favorite artists.

Sad day.
I'm going to unwind to wildflowers and hope for a better tomorrow.
[video=youtube_share;SeAigj3LG-s]https://youtu.be/SeAigj3LG-s[/video]

Music is probably the only real magic I have encountered in my life. There's not some trick involved with it. It's pure and it's real. It moves, it heals, it communicates and does all these incredible things. - Tom Petty

One of the greats & one of my favorites. Did get to see him & the Heartbreakers a few times.
Sad day.

I'm holding off my sorrow to wait and see if it was drug related like all of these other music 'celebrities' that keep dying. He was a pretty big stoner. Yeah, it sucks that he died, but if it was self induced, meh...

Heart attack,they say Cush.
Heard he was on the wagon for a few years. Him & Joe Walsh.

I'm holding off my sorrow to wait and see if it was drug related like all of these other music 'celebrities' that keep dying. He was a pretty big stoner. Yeah, it sucks that he died, but if it was self induced, meh...

Tough crowd. Talented man, substances or not. Been a fan for a long time. Got to see him live once, Reno, Nevada. mtmuley

You must be perfect! What is it like to be without sin or shortcoming? Good for you.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back