Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

What is the Little ole Granny Law?

Brn2hnt

Trying to find this for a paper I'm working on, but hard to find a law when you only know the implications not the name. Anyone know the law that lets enviro groups recoup legal fees if they beat the federal gov in court? Several groups with herds of lawyers based on just this law, but looking for an actual law name fit to use for a collegiate paper. I recall Randy calling it a little ole granny law in a podcast once I believe. Thanks so much for all everyone here does.

Mike

Equal Access to Justice Act, 28 U.S.C Code § 2412

Might want to brush up on your research skills if you're going to be writing college papers, then again I did give you the answer...touche

Well played sir. Its a final project type deal for an english GE requirement. No numbers, no right and wrong, waaayy outside my baliwick. But luckily it should be one of the few papers with this kind of research required. I'm much more at home with math, accounting, or physics, things that are either true or not, not subject to someone's interpretation. However, like many things in life, you just have to figure out what they want and give it to them.

Mike

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back