Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Worst than bad luck

old man

Thought i had bad luck last year, listen to what happend this year. Went Wyo. unit 7 with cow tag, but was more interested in getting close and hearing bugling elk for the first time. Did see many elk and some big bruisers and plenty of bugling one evening in a ranchers hay field. when talking to the rancher and mentioned i voted for Trump he said in that case he had to help me maybe get a chance at those elk, so he told me where to go in the forest to get as close as possible to where they might be coming in. when i got there it was already dark so parked and went to sleep in rented ford expedition. (witch cost me $10120. )which also will never happen again. I awoke to trucks and others passing me by, so decided to go back down and see if elk were still in the field so i can see exactly were they are going up. unfortunately they were no longer there so i marked on my GPS what there prox location was for fut er use. Cutting story short for now but will continue later.Best is yet to come.

Price for the rental doesn't seem right. Typo?

Guessing 101.20 per day....

Looking fwd to the story old man. Beats the chit outa the piss fight threads.

I think Noharleyyet should finish the story for him. He is an old man and he tells great stories. ;)

Rest off story this evening, sorry for taking so long.still have plenty to do around here. After all, i am an oldman you know. (77 Dec 31st)

Rest off story this evening, sorry for taking so long.still have plenty to do around here. After all, i am an oldman you know. (77 Dec 31st)

I'm looking forward to it old-man. I'm pretty sure all the comments were in jest, I hope you took them that way.

I assume that 77 DEC 31 is your birthday. If you were a toddler when MTV was released you really don't fall into the "old man" category. :)

Can't wait for the rest of the story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back