Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Nosler Blemished Accubonds?

jnagel32

I shoot 180 gr Nosler Accubonds out of my 300 WSM. I found some blemished Accubonds on a site and they are about half the price. Says performance won't be affected so I imagine it's just discoloration. Anybody have experience with blemished or factory seconds Accubonds?

I shoot the hell out of Nosler Factory seconds. Rarely can you tell the difference. Sometimes they have a cannelure or a different colored tip. Go forth and buy...FWIW Shooters Pro Shop is the only factory authorized dealer and ran a special last week of $15.95/50.

That's good to hear. That's the site I found them. Too bad I missed out on that deal. I have 200 coming my way...

I don't know by what criteria Nosler rejects a bullet as a 'second', but it has to be pretty freakin' strict. I shoot Noslers exclusively and they are always a 'second'.

I bought a bunch of 'blemished' seconds accubonds and the only thing I found out of 200 bullets was a couple with a stained tip that wasn't perfectly white. I don't know why the rest were considered blemished, but I'm happy they were.

Thanks for all the replies guys. This made my decision to purchase some so much easier. Can't beat that price on some Accubonds!

Back