Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

A contrast to the nfl player thread

Positive shit.
Think this will get 70 some replies???????

I posted a link to a Shane Mahoney podcast on another forum and it got 56 views and not a single reply. A wolf topic will generate hundreds, if not thousands of each.

Not offended at all - also practicing good natured ribbing.
I'm not real easily offended, but am pretty good at offending - those who are easily offended:rolleyes:............................

I posted a link to a Shane Mahoney podcast on another forum and it got 56 views and not a single reply. A wolf topic will generate hundreds, if not thousands of each.

Yup....
To bad whoever coined the dumbass phrase "Social Media" didn't instead name it "Social Responsibility and Accountability Media".............

"....amazing work by our great friend, who was taken way too soon, Alex Diekman."

I didn't know him. Didn't really pay much attention to TPL until the $3 Bridge project. After it was done, I walked into the TPL office to drop off a check and buy a cool hat. Alex was the guy I talked to. He told me not to worry about paying for the hat and gave me one for my wife also, thanked me for acknowledging TPL's work. Good people generally do good stuff...................

Trust For Public Land has done some amazing conservation work over the years. A particular conservation effort is highlighted in this 8 minute clip, but is only one of many that they lead the way on. USFS, MT DNRC, MT FWP, NGO's, City of Whitefish, and industry, all came together to make this happen. Alex is given kudos for doing the heavy lifting in this video.

https://vimeo.com/195321668

Hope you like it.

Apparently the legislation naming of one of the Peaks in the Madison Range after Alex Diekmann is proceeding. Hopefully it will pass.
His legacy is a bunch of access to various public lands for all kinds of folks.
He wasn't a hunter but he saw the utility and common good in gaining and preserving access to the stuff sportsmen/women appreciate.
If 1/2 of the public land users in America expended 1/4 of the energy Alex did for this cause - who knows...........

https://www.bozemandailychronicle.c...cle_986a64be-8214-5057-96cb-11133ba975d6.html

Last edited:
Apparently the legislation naming of one of the Peaks in the Madison Range after Alex Diekmann is proceeding. Hopefully it will pass.
His legacy is a bunch of access to various public lands for all kinds of folks.
He wasn't a hunter but he saw the utility and common good in gaining and preserving access to the stuff sportsmen/women appreciate.
If 1/2 of the public land users in America expended 1/4 of the energy Alex did for this cause - who knows...........

https://www.bozemandailychronicle.c...cle_986a64be-8214-5057-96cb-11133ba975d6.html

I saw that today. Made me smile. Couldn't honor a more deserving and understated guy who made a huge footprint in the wild places of Montana. I've saved his last voice mail on my phone and that article caused me to listen to it again today. I miss that dude. Our monthly coffee meetings we serious "light a fire under our ass" sessions.

Thanks for posting that here. I think I need to do a video piece about him and all the places hunters benefit as a result of Alex's work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back