Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Zinke trying to compete with the rest of the Swamp Creatures.

And he only resorted to a couple name callings.

Also known as accurate descriptives. Unless youd rather me say "scum of the earth" instead of libs and "felon" instead of hildog?

You see liberals see no evil and hear no evil in reference to operation fast and furious, Benghazi, weaponized irs, etc. But this is defcon 1. Laughable

Last edited:
Actually, what's laughable is the OP was getting called out on his hyperbole by a rather diverse cross section of people, and you came in and injected more of the same and expect to be taken seriously. You've added nothing but rhetoric and generalizations.

"In a van, down by the river"

Chris Farley was an entertainment elite, starring in a liberal SNL, did a lot of drugs. I liked him.

strange association..................

I went moose hunting with my wife last week. That was inspirational.... No radio, no political posturing, interacted with some swamp creatures. It reminded me there is a whole lot still right with the world regardless of whether or not I agree with the performance of the current political flavor of the day.

All persons who feature a sympathetic political affiliation based on party rather than policy, demonstrate an amazing propensity to excuse the actions of one of their tribe while being outraged over similar actions from the other tribe.

I went moose hunting with my wife last week. That was inspirational.... No radio, no political posturing, interacted with some swamp creatures. It reminded me there is a whole lot still right with the world regardless of whether or not I agree with the performance of the current political flavor of the day.

All persons who feature a sympathetic political affiliation based on party rather than policy, demonstrate an amazing propensity to excuse the actions of one of their tribe while being outraged over similar actions from the other tribe.
Agree, lots!! Many here could read that last sentence a few times and it may get through to them...

Actually, what's laughable is the OP was getting called out on his hyperbole by a rather diverse cross section of people, and you came in and injected more of the same and expect to be taken seriously. You've added nothing but rhetoric and generalizations.

So I've added exactly what the OP brings to the table with every one of his new threads?

Yay! Now I'll be lauded liberal public land freedom fighter by the lefties.

So I've added exactly what the OP brings to the table with every one of his new threads?

Yay! Now I'll be lauded liberal public land freedom fighter by the lefties.

"You damned kids get off my yard!"

Seriously, I keep hoping for the day you can enter a discussion and offer input that is free of caustic insults, rhetoric, broad brush stereotypes, etc. I could care less if someone disagrees with me, I value well articulated and thought provoking conversation. I honestly wonder why you even participate in this forum.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iceman1992
Back