Caribou Gear

Daddy/Daughter Day Fishing (NEW VIDEO)

Big Sky

You saw a pic or two from last week's little fishing foray. Here's a little video to go with it. Hope y'all enjoy it. I know I sure enjoyed spending time with my youngest daughter. She is a junior in high school this year. It won't be long and I won't get opportunities like this very often once she heads out on her own.
[video=youtube_share;tkU8VNd0jSc]https://youtu.be/tkU8VNd0jSc[/video]

Love seeing the pics and colors of fish you post. My tactics and love for those fish are similar to yours. I have 2 girls that are too young to fish now, but this video is definitely a life goal to have with my girls as they get older. Thanks for sharing!

I watched this video earlier on YouTube, always enjoy your videos. I sure wish I could talk my wife into living in Montana, but I'd have to move the whole family there because she won't leave those grandkids.

I'm glad you guys are enjoying the video. Thanks for the compliments and encouraging words. Bringing a video camera along does create more work, but being able to relive the memories and share a little of Montana with others is worth it. I love this state!

fish4sanity, I hear what you are saying. There could come a day in the next few years where I have to leave Montana to move closer to my kids. Let's just say I can see the writing on the wall. In the mean time I will enjoy this Montana for as long as I can.

devon deer, those were just the fish we filmed. We caught probably twice as many as we had on the video. It was a very good afternoon!

fish4sanity, I hear what you are saying. There could come a day in the next few years where I have to leave Montana to move closer to my kids. Let's just say I can see the writing on the wall. In the mean time I will enjoy this Montana for as long as I can.

Wise words my friend. :)

I do have to say that creating the footage for this video was a ton of fun. It's really nice when your kids get old enough to more or less fish on their own. Meaning I didn't spend my time untangling countless birds nests in the line, tying on lures, baiting hooks, or unhooking fish. My daughter is good enough to go on her own anytime, but we are fishing partners these days, and actually enjoy each other's company. Good times.

I watched this video earlier on YouTube, always enjoy your videos. I sure wish I could talk my wife into living in Montana, but I'd have to move the whole family there because she won't leave those grandkids.

Grandchildren are game changers....Colorado or New Mexico was always going to be our toy down and simplify relocation...not going to happen.

I do have to say that creating the footage for this video was a ton of fun. It's really nice when your kids get old enough to more or less fish on their own. Meaning I didn't spend my time untangling countless birds nests in the line, tying on lures, baiting hooks, or unhooking fish. My daughter is good enough to go on her own anytime, but we are fishing partners these days, and actually enjoy each other's company. Good times.
You're a lucky man and the time together is going to pay you back many times over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back