Caribou Gear Tarp

Zinke truth comes out

So the premise of the "article" is that a lot of lifelong employees in the government don't like Trump and that Trump wants more business-friendly policies put in place?

Not sure I get the point of this post other than just linking to an article. Nothing new here.

Edit: I didn't see the rest of the article past the digital fold. I'd revise the headline of that article if I was the editor!

Last edited:
I read that he wants to move BLM offices to the western states, not turn over BLM land to the states.

Halfway through the article he reveals that he wants to turn the BLM over to the states

Huh? "To remedy that, Zinke said he is pursuing a major reorganization that would push much of the agency's decision-making outside Washington and move several agencies, including the Bureau of Reclamation and Bureau of Land Management, to undetermined Western states."

It's cool guys. He put Big Buck Hunter in the cafeteria! He's totes a conservationist, yo.

But yeah, when the secretary of the interior tells an oil & gas group that, essentially, public lands are the spoils of war for the crowd he's talking too, we should all be a little upset.

Imagine if Sally Jewell went to Defenders of Wildlife and said something similar.

It's cool guys. He put Big Buck Hunter in the cafeteria! He's totes a conservationist, yo.

But yeah, when the secretary of the interior tells an oil & gas group that, essentially, public lands are the spoils of war for the crowd he's talking too, we should all be a little upset.

Imagine if Sally Jewell went to Defenders of Wildlife and said something similar.

...a trigger that breaks like glass.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back