MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Wisconsin Black bear and Deer hunt.

Thinnes79

Hello all,
I have been reading tons and tons of post on this site and let me say the information shared and the community feeling is amazing. After reading I have decided to try and draw a Wisconsin black bear tag. I plan on trying to run into some white tail deer and hope to find a grouse or to as well. my question is does any one have experience with Eau clair county? It seems to me like it presents a fair shot at both animals. I plan to get a gohunt subscription. Any advise any one can share ? Thanks in advance

I don't think GoHunt will do you much good for Wisconsin. I'd rely on the DNR for your research. They'll help you out. The bear tag might be tough to get but killing a deer in Wisconsin is about as hard as tying your shoe. For grouse, head up toward Park Falls. Good luck!

I live on the border of eau Claire and Clark county. There's a good bear numbers there and the deer are coming back decent. The trophy quality is pretty good for both. Grouse numbers are ok. It's zone C for bear and that tag can be drawn with 1 point.

Back