Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

From IN

TravisIN

Hey everyone, names Travis. Lived in Indiana forever and am a diehard bowhunter. I'm starting to plan a couple diy western over the next couple years and this seems like a great resource. I'm planning an antelope next year, WY or CO. And an Elk hunt the following year. So I'm gonna be asking a bunch of questions for a while. Looking forward to some good info from you all.

Welcome......Indy native with the family in Warsaw. Lucky enough for Uncle Sugar to have assigned me to Ft Carson (Colorado Springs) as my last post......If your my way I gots your Hoosier Hospitality in the Springs :)

Welcome......Indy native with the family in Warsaw. Lucky enough for Uncle Sugar to have assigned me to Ft Carson (Colorado Springs) as my last post......If your my way I gots your Hoosier Hospitality in the Springs :)

Thanks man. For the offer, but more importantly for your service.

Welcome...I live south of Indy but originally from Greene County. Killed my first deer in the Dugger unit.

Welcome!! I live in the mess surrounding Indy, grew up in Gibson Co, now have land and hunt in Crawford Co.

Welcome, I live by Brazil. Looking to do an archery hunt in Colorado either in 2018 or 19.

Welcome, I live by Brazil. Looking to do an archery hunt in Colorado either in 2018 or 19.

I have a bunch of buddies ina and around Brazil. I'm looking to do elk in '19 and antelope next year.

Back