Hi Everyone

Mark251

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum...just registered today. A friend told me about Randy's Own Your Own Adventures so I watched a few episodes. What a great resource for the DIY hunter! I am excited to join the forum to learn from each of you. Thank you!

I am recently retired after working in the public school system here in Washington for the past 37 years. I've hunted whitetail deer in Eastern Washington for many years and this year I'll be hunting in Idaho as well. All of my experience has been DIY hunting.

Thank you for welcoming new members to your discussion. If I can ever help by sharing information about hunting or fishing in Eastern Washington, or anything else for that matter, I'd love to help...

Mark

Welcome aboard. I would think after teaching for 37 years you would be ready to kill some thing.

Welcome!! Shot my first deer (WT) up near Colville. Spent some time in the stand and walking out in the dark listening to the wolves that "weren't" in WA at the time ;)

Thanks all! SFC B - I lived and worked in Colville from 1980 through 1986. It was my first teaching job and I shot my first WT deer there as well. Great memories.....

Welcome! And thank you for the service you provide to children. I would have respected my teachers growing up wayyyy more had I known then what I know now.

I h ave family in Spokane area. Gonna get my uncle out this fall in the NE corner of the state.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back