1 week to go

duckhunt

T minus 7 days until im heading to wyoming on my first western hunt. I hate to rush through life but these next 7 days are going to take forever.

The wife and I will be behind you about a day and half later heading out from the iowa city area. This isn't my first western hunt and my anticipation is still the same. Hopefully that never changes. Good luck with your hunt. What area are you headed to?

Another Iowan here for his first western Hunt . Will be staying in Newcastle . Anyone else ?

I hear you, I have 4 more days of work to get done then packing up and leaving Tuesday morning. It has been hard to stay focused haha. Good luck I hope you have a good time.

The wife and I will be behind you about a day and half later heading out from the iowa city area. This isn't my first western hunt and my anticipation is still the same. Hopefully that never changes. Good luck with your hunt. What area are you headed to?

Unit 42

From Des Moines, but not headed out west until November at earliest. Brother is tied up until harvest is over. Hoping he gets done before Colorado OTC elk season ends. Otherwise we'll just be heading to Wyoming for coyotes this year! Good luck all, it's killing me not having a hunt planned this year.

If you're like me you'll find that hunting in Iowa after out west isn't really as exciting. I still love to go but out west is just so much better.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back