Elk fever

sdstalker

Well my bags are packed the trailer is ready. The smoke pole is sighted in. Friday can't get here fast enough. I am going a little stir crazy. Great to see all the success pics. If anybody has been in the book cliffs of utah and has a picture of elk they would like to share. Please do. Been waiting a long time for this tag can't wait for the experience to start.

Sd

Good luck! I have a similar malady right now, only pronghorn. I packed up most of my stuff last night, even though the trip is still 2 weeks away.

Good luck! I have a similar malady right now, only pronghorn. I packed up most of my stuff last night, even though the trip is still 2 weeks away.

Me too , major case of fever , for elk , and my trip is over a month away ☹️. Pretty much packed and ready

Well guys tomorrow is the day. I leave. Finally no more looking at maps researching burn areas or talking to previous hunters. I will have my feet on the ground looking for critters. Thanks a bunch for all those that helped. I really appreciate all the info that was shared. Some great bulls have hit the ground hopefully there is one good one left.

Take care all happy hunting.

Sd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back