Go West Young Man.

NPO_Aaron

Hey everyone. My wife and I are planning a move out to Montana in the next 3-5 years. She is a NICU nurse so we are looking at either Kalispell or Missoula due to them having job opportunities for her. We currently live in north-central ND and feel like we don't have the opportunity to live the lifestyle we want here. We've got two young boys 3Mo and 1.5 years. I want to raise them as much outdoors as possible, and there is just something about the Rockies that call. We are stuck here for a few years yet because I am a small business owner and need to continue growing before I sell.

Are there any other plains transplants out to the mountains that have any insight. It seems like ever since we made the decision to move out there, that's all I can think about. The thought of staying here 3 more years is miserable. Anyone want to share their relocation stories and experiences of moving westward?

Mine was military but I went from Fort Bragg, NC to Colorado Springs ( I am originally from IN). If I can be of any help feel free to ask whatever you might like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back