Leupold customer service rocks!!

ashersdad

I know I've posted about Leupold before but have to give a shout out again. This past weekend I was bow hunting in Wyoming with my 13 yr old and my old 1000 rangefinder was only showing half the numbers. Put in a new battery and same thing.

Luckily Leupold headquarters is 20 minutes from work here in Portland so I stopped by at lunch. Had a tech come take a look and says they'll take care of it but it'll take 2-3 weeks. Well I told the guy I fly to Alaska in 8 days for my mountain goat hunt. Super nice guy and we talk hunting for a bit and he says let me see what I can do this week. 3 hours later he calls and says, "tell ya what, I'm gonna upgrade you to the 1200 model but we're all out of black and camo, so would you be alright with our hunter orange color?" Um, heck yeah, I'm ok with that!

Oh and when I'm walking out the receptionist gives me a sweet new hat! This company really never ceases to impress me.

Yes they do! Somehow we lost the zero stop ball bering out of a CDS dial this last week. Called Leupold not really expecting anything knowing they are way backed up on dial fab this time of year, looked me up in the computer and rushed mailed me a new dial and another ball bering to see if I could fix the old dial- at absolutly no cost to me! Got to me in 3 business days- LOVE ME SOME LEUPOLD!!!! Ended up picking up another scope and binos for the kiddos this last weekend- both Leupold of course!

I'm still waiting to hear about my range finder I sent back. I hope I have the same kind of experience as you had, sir. Good to know!

Hey Andy, they are replacing my RX-1000 I sent in at the same time as you with a new RX-1200 :hump:

yeah i sent in a pair of cascades that finally had the focus nob wear out. 13 years old. they sent me a brand new pair.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back