Hi, new to the forum

00BUCK

I found this forum through the many utube episodes and podcast that Randy has published. I immediately identified with Randy through his hunting strategies and ethics.

I pride myself on DIY hunts. I've been hunting my whole life and have been on many amazing hunting adventures. I grew up hunting waterfoul, pheasants, and dove. I hope that I can contribute to others through some of my experience. Ive been applying as a non-res in most of the key states for 9 yrs now. I leave for WY on Oct 11th for a combo DIY antelope and Muley hunt. This will be my 3rd time hunting the great state of WY.

Mainly, I just need to talk hunting!

Welcome to the forum and please post pics when you get back from Wyoming ........ for those of us who couldn't get tags this year.

will do, I'm just like all of you on here and love to read through others adventures with great pics. I will try and include some scenery shots as well.

Hello 00Buck and Welcome. I too am a Northern Cali Boy, raised on a cow-calf and farm outfit outa Livermore Ca. but spent the last half of my 64 years living the outdoor life up by Lake Almanor in Plumas-Lassen Co.s. You get to wanting to talk hunting and fishing, you're singing my song. My pard and i are also headed to Wy this year, ours is a "late" hunt. Good luck on your hunts!!

Back