FNG from Texas

TWP

Hey guys and gals,

My name is Trevor and I am a new member from Texas. I grew up on a cattle ranch and have enjoyed being outside with some sort of weapon ever since. I am also one of the original board members of the Texas BHA chapter, yes, we actually do have a chapter in Texas. ha ha ha Anyway, I have always enjoyed Randy's podcast and thought I would join to learn more about how I can make a difference and meet like minded people. It is hard to do around here, most folks look at me sideways when I talk about hiking in wilderness areas to shoot a deer or elk when you can just drive around the ranch and shoot as many deer as you want to clean most days.

Anyway, just saying hello. I look forward to learning from the brain trust here.

Sometime we should do a hunttalk meet up for folks in this area. For a flat as a pancake place there seem to be more than our fair share of folks that like to hunt out west.

Awesome, I went to TTU and we go up there all the time. Our BHA chapter chair is also up there!

Sometime we should do a hunttalk meet up for folks in this area. For a flat as a pancake place there seem to be more than our fair share of folks that like to hunt out west.

Indeed he is, we hunted deer together last year in NM. I believe there are several BHA members here in Lubbock, definitely need to have a get together sometime.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back