PEAX Equipment

Nonresident fees

Cooperd0g

Hello, I'm in the early stages of planning my first Wyoming nonresident hunt for 2018. This page lists the fees, but I can't seem to find a general hunting license fee. Are these individual fees, plus the conservations stamp for large game, all you need or is there a separate hunting license needed as well?

https://wgfd.wyo.gov/Apply-or-Buy/License-Fee-List

There is no general license that covers every species. You just need a license for the animal you want to hunt and a conservation stamp, an archery license is required also to bowhunt the special archery season. Stamp and archery license can be bought OTC.

(wytex) ....I see a Taxidermist fee listed just after the stamp fees,................Is that a trophy fee or is that a fee for a taxidermist to conduct business?

Any info is great..........10Dogs

(wytex) ....I see a Taxidermist fee listed just after the stamp fees,................Is that a trophy fee or is that a fee for a taxidermist to conduct business?

Any info is great..........10Dogs

The taxidermist fee is the license a taxidermist must have to do business in Wyoming. As has been mentioned, to hunt antelope you need an antelope license, a conservation stamp and, if you plan on archery hunting, an archery license. Same for deer, elk, etc.

ClearCreek

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back