Anyone want to meet up in AZ 22 North?

TWP

Hey guys,

My name is Trevor and I am pretty new on here. I am based out of San Angelo, TX and will be in the Payson area probably all 14 days of the late archery hunt in November. I am a pretty experienced western bowhunter, but have never done the late archery. If anyone would like to meet up for dinner one night during the hunt I'd love to meet some folks. I am a board member for the Texas Chapter of BHA and would love to meet folks and talk hunting, conservation, wildlife politics or whatever. Shoot me a PM if you are going to be in the area with your number and we will see if we can get hooked up. I am also more than willing to help anybody pack a critter out, I have a strong back and a weak mind.

Hope to meet some folks.

Anyone? Anyone?

Hey guys,

My name is Trevor and I am pretty new on here. I am based out of San Angelo, TX and will be in the Payson area probably all 14 days of the late archery hunt in November. I am a pretty experienced western bowhunter, but have never done the late archery. If anyone would like to meet up for dinner one night during the hunt I'd love to meet some folks. I am a board member for the Texas Chapter of BHA and would love to meet folks and talk hunting, conservation, wildlife politics or whatever. Shoot me a PM if you are going to be in the area with your number and we will see if we can get hooked up. I am also more than willing to help anybody pack a critter out, I have a strong back and a weak mind.

Hope to meet some folks.

Man that is going to be a tough hunt in 22N for late archery. Its really thick in there along the rim, which is where a lot of the elk hang out. I hunted there a couple years ago but with a rifle. I did get a raghorn on opening morning but I was able to spend time up there before hand. From what I have heard most guys sit water for that hunt or try and ambush the bulls. My buddy had the early archery tag and he complained on how thick it was in there. He could located them from their calling but couldn't find em in the timber before they heard him. If you're going to be there for 14 days resist the temptation to go to Pete place in star valley, not worth is haha. Enjoy your hunt and the rim country of Arizona. I won't be able to meet up, I will be down in southern AZ chasing coues during that time.

TWP, how did your hunt go? I have been in the southern part of that unit with the OTC deer tag a few years ago. I would like to get back in there again for 2018.

Back