guns zeroed = relief

VAspeedgoat

My son and I got all of the guns for our trip sighted in today. His was a start from scratch but mine were just a double check. Can't explain how relieved I am because I really didn't have time to sit down and make a new batch of loads. Luckily though three shots later out of each .270 and they are ready to go. Pretty close to the same for my 7-08. Cleaned, three fouling shots, and the last thing checked off. His gun did well but I want to take some time and practice at longer ranges so it doesn't bother him this fall. Now I can finally feel like I'm ready.

My son and my buddy went to the range yesterday in preparation for our upcoming antelope hunt. I'm ready been shooting all summer, can I also say how awesome my new cds dial is. My boy is ok as well as my buddy, they have been to busy to shoot much this summer. In the past 3 years I've sent a lot of lead down range in preparation for western hunts. Good luck this fall.

That's a good feeling to have everything squared away. I shot mine for probably the last time before my trip. Killed a paint can at 300 yards.

I also double-checked the zero on a .22, I plan to fill the cooler with some cottontails also.

That's a good feeling to have themy guns ready. We been shooting every weekend. We have my 10 year old hitting steel gong at a hundred yards grouping on paper around 2 to 3 moa. The six year old is hitting the little gongs at 25 with a 22 . he told me today when shooting that he was gonna get a 6 point bull looks like dad is makeing a little elk gong for him this week.

Verified zero with broadheads today. Went smooth and I am glad to have it done.

The 338 Fed is still a work in progress, magazine feed issues (thus is the life with an RA).
The 7HT is spot on as always, kinda getting a bit boring nailing 3/4" groups all day, every day.
The 44 Mag is liking Win white box 240's better & better every time I shoot it. Hit 2" at 125 yds last time out. That's a fat Ohio whitetail in the freezer, if one is dumb enough to give me a couple of seconds.

May the Hunt God's & Goddess's bless your season and grant a bounty of joy, harvest and a safe return.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back