WooHoo, 7 Million YouTube views!

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
It was August 3 that we passed 6 Million views. Given the rapid channel growth it didn't take long to get the next million views. 7 Million views, with the growth curve growing at this slope, is big stuff for the experiment we are conducting.

YouTube 7MM.jpg

Combine the rapid YouTube growth with our far-better-than-expected Amazon Prime views, and this digital idea is turning out to exceed all expectations.

Thanks to all who support us. I cannnot say that enough.

If you have not already, you can subscribe to our YouTube channel here (its free) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQOcUD2aFxEjc-_4JJBLYyg

And if you want to view our Amazon Channel, go to this link - http://amzn.to/2xrrYgB

Congratulations. I have seen everything you have put on YouTube. Lots of information for us easterners to get better prepared.

Just think how many more you'd have with a tan and tats....

...congrats Fin, well earned.

...and a shaved head & mouth hair,maybe a bone in the nose & flatcap.

Your on your way BF!

Congrats! I hope the fact that about 100+ views came from my IP address doesn't skew the numbers, and that the message of public land adventures is getting spread through a significant portion of the American public. Here's to hitting 10 million quickly!

That's awesome! I imagine the shift to more short form video content has helped. I know I've enjoyed the day to day hunts a lot as well.

I enjoy watching the videos, Randy. Keep em coming. Congrats on the success.

50+ of those are mine got addicted while on my treadmill getting ready for my AZ 12aw late hunt. Thanks Randy for helping me know that I'm doing it the right way not hiring a guide. Just my dad and I (he's finishing radiation for lymphoma next week and has a AZ 5b bull elk tag the week after my tag!) gonna be a great fall/winter!

...and a shaved head & mouth hair,maybe a bone in the nose & flatcap.

Your on your way BF!

and cigarette hanging from mouth with wife beater on that is so stained you call it your camo. OH, the sponsorship deals you could get!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back