Caribou Gear

Need Help Quick

publichunter1

I'm in Gunnison CO right now. I just killed my first bull yesterday(pics and story to come). I was supposed to meet up with a buddy to boil the head out but now he can't make it. You can't transport an elk head black to Mississippi unless it's been boiled out. Does anyone know of a taxidermist or anyone else in CO from Gunnison towards the southeast of the state that could boil a head out in a day or so. If not I guess I'll be going to buy a pot and get to work on it myself.
Thanks guys

A quick google search for "Gunnison Taxidermists" produced a few results. If you have a slow connection and need me to send some phone numbers I can do that. Outside of that the only people I can recommend near you is Kinikin's in Montrose CO: http://www.kinikin.com/wild-game.html

They're approximately an hour West of you.

Thanks guys for the help. I was lucky enough to meet another hunter here in Gunnison that actually let me use his stuff to boil the head out and two other guys that are letting me stay at their place. I don't know what is in the the water up here but there are some good people in Gunnison.

Back