Caribou Gear Tarp

Possible Springs/Front Range get-together

SFC B

Hey, I know there are a bunch of us living in the Front Range and Springs (like me ) area. Is there any interest in getting together? If so I will volunteer the first growler of brewed goodness from one of our local establishment ;) Theme, location ?

Sure, I'm down for swappin lies... why not find a dispersed campsite so we can try to avoid falling into a fire as well?

A campsite might be good for the drinking aspect and not having to go anywhere afterwards. Plus, you won't get arrested for running around naked in public that way :cool:

Here are a couple of options.......there is dispersed camping outside of Woodland Park in the NF, Those of us with ID cards can sponsor and get into the USAFA campground and there is semi dispersed camping around the lakes and at Camp Falcon on Ft Carson (again the ID card holders can get folks in) .

Last edited:
Cushman hanging out on a AF base and enjoying himself? I might just have to drive down from Cheyenne and sponsor a few people on just to see this! Maybe we could buy him a pair of AF crocs to really blend in.

I've held a couple of BBQs posted on BHAs Facebook - have been grand old times. ... maybe next time I'll post it up here, too.

Good thing about being on post is we can get all of our "provisions" right there. Plus we can give the non-mil folks a tour as well.

I'd be up for any of the locales mentioned. Is thought between archery and 1st rifle when were all sitting around chewing our fingernails anyway?

I still have some demo Crocs laying around if you can take a 12/13, John :)

Unfortunately for me I'm going to be tied up throughout all 4 rifle seasons. Between my kids and myself, we've got 3 bull tags and 2 buck tags spread over all four seasons. If anything, I'd be up to trying to meet up with other Hunt Talkers at the Sportsmans Show in Jan.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back